Thursday 6 July 2017

Debris

Talked to Shippo today. And spending most of the day crying my eyes out without being found out by mum. Now my head hurts so much I thought it would explode.

On the brighter side. I'm glad someone's got the point right away. When she said the words I instantly cried waterfall. All the things I've been keeping feels like being pulled out and washed away. Maybe because Shippo knows me so well.. Like.. She knows what I wanna hear and she gives me exactly that. It's relieving. I've been thinking if I was too stubborn and worthless that I don't deserve to have what I want.

And she was right about one thing.
Life doesn't give a shit.

So I better let it all out.
And as she said, be ready to bitch slap life back.

Someday I will heal.
Someday I will understand.
Someday I will forgive.

I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment